I have big plans for 2017. But I decided I wanted to kick the year off with a bang, and what better way than to start off with a giveaway? So naturally, I’m giving away a website. Read on to find out more about the prize, who can enter, how to enter, and more!
- A custom Genesis Child Theme.
- A free year of web hosting on one of the fastest, most reliable hosts.
- A free domain name.
- A free SSL certificate.
- A layout & content strategy focused on helping you smash your website goals.
And the pleasure of working with me, as we build your dream website. I will sit down with the winner and discuss their business, website goals, needed functionality, and more, to ensure they get the most out of their website.
Who Can Enter
Sorry boys, you’ll have to wait this one out. Unlike a lot of giveaways, I really want to give back and help out a specific demographic – kick-ass female entrepreneurs and small business owners. Current/previous clients are more than welcome to enter.
How to Enter
It’s pretty easy. Just follow the instructions here:
This post is the one you need to comment on, just so you know…
What’s the Catch?
I like to be as clear and open as possible. Keeping that in mind, there are a few things to remember:
- Cloudways doesn’t do email – if you want to use firstname.lastname@example.org as an email address, you’ll have to look at a provider like Zoho or GSuite. I’m more than happy to help you set that up. 😊
- I’m requesting a testimonial from you, and retaining the right to use your new website in promotional materials.
- This does not include branding, content creation services, or email marketing services. If you need a logo or brand, I can work with you. If you don’t have any content, you’ll have to write it yourself, I’m not a copywriter. I’m more than happy to help you find stock photos. I will connect your website to your existing email marketing provider to help you build your lists.
- This does not cover any premium themes or plugins besides a free copy of the Genesis Framework. If, at any point, you need a premium plugin, purchasing said plugin will be your responsibility.
- After a year, the responsibility of hosting your website (and renewing your domain name) will fall on you. I’m more than happy to help with transfers & migrations if need be.
Let me know in the comments what drives you and your business.